Monday, January 19, 2009

Is it possible to already be a BAD mom???

So, for those of you who think I have the sweetest husband in the whole world (besides your own, of course), please read the following to disspell any of those rumors.


So this morning, It's MLK day, and I technically have the day off. But I need to go into the office for a little while to get some things taken care of. As I leisurely get ready for work, I notice Ron taking a Bag of dry Rice upstairs. (See picture here). I say to him "Ron - surely you are not going to feed the dog dry rice are you?". "No" he answered and said he'd be right back. I didn't think anything of it and continued getting my bag ready for work.


A few minutes later he comes down the stairs and hands me the bag of rice DRESSED in my little girl's onesie!! (See picture here). He hands it to me saying that I need to get some Practice!!! And then he laughs the whole way to walk me to my car thinking he is just so funny. I was NOT amused.





I go to work, run a LONG list of Honey-Do's (aren't these HIS responsibility?!?!)....and come home with full loads of groceries, laundry, etc. I walk into the kitchen and behold - there on the counter is the onesie-turned-dry-rice-sack with a sweet note on it. (See picture here). In case you can't read the picture clearly enough it says:

"MOM - You Left Me :( Baby B."


Thanks sweetie. I feel like a winner.

6 comments:

Ebes said...

hahahahahahahaaaaaa!! I am crying right now!!! hahahahaaaaaa!!! Tell Ron he is FUNNY!

Anonymous said...

I bet you and Ron are going to end up with a little WILD rice babycake. Ha! Funny story...

Anonymous said...

That is too funny!!! I could not stop laughing when I read this! I'm sure anybody walking by my office thought I was crazy!

You can always practice with my baby but he's probably too big now!

Sally said...

AHHH!!! HA HA! that is the cutest thing EVER!!! love you guys!

Jaime said...

haha I love it!!!

shannon houlihan said...

OOh, I can comment now! Dang computers! That is FUNNY. Ron is funny. You are funny! Cannot wait to see you on March 1! love you,
gildos